Sunday, October 12, 2008

How it all began

For those of you that know the Hatfields, you are already chuckling with understanding. For those of you that do not know us, welcome and hope you enjoy. First of all, this will probably not be one of those blogs that you will need to check daily for updates. I mean it has been a couple of months since I created my home page. I'm just not that good, and there is only one computer in this household. I do however promise to blog more than my current average.

My wife, like many other others out there, is addicted to blogging. So much so, that it started to rub off on me. I started to think of everyday events as posts on her blog. I would think of titles and catchy phrases to use. This summer we were on a mission trip to H... to central Montana. While on this trip some of the team started to notice a theme when I was standing around...you guessed it. I was Waiting on Rebecca. Since my wife and one of her great friends on this trip were so in to blogging, this immediately became my idea for a blog. So, in the following posts I hope you will enjoy some of my revelations while I was waiting on Rebecca.

1 Peter 3:7 says, "Husbands, likewise, dwell with them with understanding..." I hope to learn my wife as I have followed her into the world of blogging.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

i am so thankful you are good at waiting on me :-)

i love you sooooo much!

Sheila said...

Welcome to blog land! :o) I hope you blog more than Rebecca!

Jessie said...

Welcome :) I am not great at keeping up with my blog regularly either - so don't feel bad!
Miss you guys!
Take care of my dear friend!